Risk Management & Governance
As businesses evolve and get ready for the next stage of their lifecycle be it expansion, transfer to the next generation or external sale, there is a need to consider internal governance structures and risk management systems.
Quadrant Advisory has significant industry knowledge and technical experience which can be utilised to assist clients with the following:
- Risk Appetite Statement preparation and compilation
- Assessment of risk culture/risk maturity
- Review of management and/or board reporting – Key Risk Indicators, compliance obligations, etc
- Preparation of an organisational risk register – 5x5 matrix
- Strategies for credit risk management e.g. exposure to large customers, etc
Quadrant Advisory works with financiers to advise on regulatory, risk management and due diligence matters.
We can assist financiers by advising on:
- Development of strategic lending policies and regulatory compliance
- Risk management maturity assessment
- Sale of debt and security assets
- Credit process reviews
- Carrying out due diligence on debt asset acquisitions