Sometimes businesses experience financial difficulties for a variety of reasons and may find themselves dealing with specialist credit areas of their bank or financier, whose role it is to assist customers in getting themselves back into a stronger financial position.
Quadrant Advisory can assist in the following ways:
- Help clients confronted with default or negative review circumstances to talk to their existing financiers – understanding how banks operate and applying a commercial approach allows us to restructure clients’ financial arrangements and produce a fair outcome for borrowers and lenders alike.
- Conducting a financial assessment and developing restructuring options.
- Facilitate creditor and other third party negotiations.
- Acting as a “bridge” between the bank and the customer to ensure that there is balance in the relationship in these intensive times.
- Assist with communication and the planning of execution strategies